The rain is back. Last week the forecast for this week was sun and after the previous two weeks of rain it was a welcome sight. Summer isn't really here after all. It is beautiful and green but we could use some heat. We were hoping to get our garden planted on Wednesday. We'll see. I have discovered that I love to mow. The three oldest kids are in charge of our grass but we have a lot of alfalfa around our house that hasn't been turned to lawn yet. I love to keep it mowed and tidy. I don't know why but it gives me a happy feeling to see it done. My plants are coming up nicely and I have started several compost piles. I am determined to compost this year.
Huge white tulips and .99 after Memorial Day mums

I love Columbines.

My bionic pink poppy. I'll post a full bloom photo.

I love the plants that come back after a Bear Lake winter when they aren't supposed to. The Johnny-jump-ups and parsley and oregano hold a special place in my heart. They're tough.

1 comment:
And I really love that your parsley and oregano come back. Fantastic!
Post a Comment