My Dad very kindly pointed out that this blog has been under construction for almost three months now. I told him two weeks ago that I would be posting. Sorry that I'm so late. I just got done downloading my pictures and so I will be posting tomorrow and I hope, more regularly. At least more often then every three months... sheesh.
It is finally spring here in Bear Lake. Although we don't really have much spring weather. It goes from winter to a few brief moments of spring to summer. There is nothing like a Bear Lake summer. They are truly heavenly. We are looking forward to open windows, beach days, and garden produce.
Quick update: School is finally out! The last two weeks were just hectic with field trips, track meets, award banquets and baseball. Cassie is the sophomore class president for Bear Lake High School next year. Cass and Trev are both training for cross country. All three older kids made the high honor roll and Bridger got the most Accelerated Reading points in his class. Ellie loved school and has just developed a love of reading that reminds me of her mother when she was that age...staying up late to read and read and read. Thank you Mom and Dad for instilling in me a love for reading. It has been transferred to our children and it has been a wonderful thing to see. Lily is excited for kindergarten next year. It is just going so fast and I feel so honored and blessed to be their mom.
We purchased two Barudan embroidery machines and started a home business called Sharp Stitch Studio. I will post some pictures of some of the projects we've done. It has been a good growing experience and I hope to blog some of those experiences for anyone that might be thinking of starting their own cottage industry. You can see what the machines look like here.
I posted a picture of the highlight of spring, branding in Lyman, to see if I still knew how to do it. More to come.
2 comments:
Wow! That is some embroidery machine! Can you do items about 3x5 or less? Like quilt labels? :)
I love that you have crazy readers at your house!
Post a Comment