Jun 20, 2010

Motherhood on Father's Day



I taught the teachings for our times RS lesson Sunday and it was on the conference talks by Elder Perry and Elder Foster. The talks were both on mothers. I was born of goodly parents and I am thankful for all that they taught me. I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that I strive to live. I know that the family is an eternal reality and I am so thankful for that knowledge. Above are pictures of two of the best dads that I know. So I guess what I want to say with this post is that I am thankful for the opportunity to be a parent and to be a wife. I am thankful for and I honor those that have gone before me and sacrificed on my behalf. Being a good parent means hard work and sacrifice. Thank you to all of the good parents that I know.


No comments: