Jan 19, 2009

MLK Day-skiing with Jared





This is me. completely. out. of. control! Saying a silent prayer all the way down. Some things I learned today:
1. Jared is an amazing and very patient ski instructor.
2. Watching a six year old snow plow is much cuter then watching a 36 year old do the same thing.
3. Having the thigh strength of a 90 year old man is not where it's at. That is something I plan on doing something about- starting tomorrow.

Despite my complete lack of skiing skills- it was a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Eyre Family said...

Yay! Way to go Jana! We liked your comment on things that you learned, funny. You take right off at the end of the video and it look like a lot of fun.
Dannielle

WYO Smith's said...

Where is the sound? I must not know how to hear it or the sound was deleted. No explitives I am sure. :0 It looks fun and I wish I were there. I am supposed to be skiing with Makailey today but life gets in the way sometimes.

wild murdocks said...

You're almost doing the splits--impressive! I'd have liked to see the stop at the bottom!