Jan 5, 2009

FHE treat

Jared is a fan of eggnog (his mom used to make the real stuff) and cheesecake. Me, not so much but I wanted to make Christmas last a little bit longer by making this for family home evening tonight and I loved it! I really like allrecipes too. The ingredients tab is very handy and the healthy cooking tab has so many good-for-you recipes.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'll have to try this recipe--my family all loves eggnog. Yum!

Eyre Family said...

Sounds and looks delicious, those are two things that I enjoy as well. We say this a lot but you have such beautiful kids and a wonderful family. Sorry that we have not brought down your Christmas gift. It is done but we just need to venture onto the roads and bring it down. We also liked your post on the family blog, that is sweet that you are teaching your kids to dance, way to go.
Love- Dannielle