Jul 10, 2009

Lip Smack



I think my sister coined the term "lip smack". I gathered all that I could find in my makeup drawer. I didn't look in the church bag, or the vehicles or my purse.



These are my favorites: Blistex Deep Renewal, Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm, Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers, and Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain.

I have desert dry skin and so I use lip products a lot. I am not a big lip stick fan but I LOVE lipstain. It may be time to rein in the lip smack...

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

too funny! what is lip stain? i buy lip smack, but then they always come up missing..till i find them melted in my dryer!

Jim and Becky said...

If you haven't beat Guiness--you must be second!

Love, Mom

Julie said...

This is fabulous. Had you checked the church bag, vehicles or your purse you would find that you rival Sephora on lip products. Amazing. And I thought I was turning into you with my measly three tubes of lip smack in my purse and two in my make-up bag. Not by a long shot.

Arfmann Family said...

I think you might have an addiction!! Might be time for "Lipsmack Annonomous" Just kidding. I have about 39 tubes of cherry ice in every place immaginable. Gotta love it
Hollie