
Today is the Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication and so we don't have regular church meetings. There are two sessions at the tabernacle and Jared has taken the three oldest this morning. We'll go to the second session this afternoon together. 130 operating temples! I am so thankful for the blessings of the temple.
I always love to go to the tabernacle. There are two big Minerva Teichert paintings there (you can see one in the above picture) that I love to look at and I love the architecture of the tabernacle. The painting you can see in the picture is a pioneer scene and the other one on the opposite side of the tabernacle is of The First Vision. This is my favorite Minerva Teichert picture:

"Christ in a Red Robe" photo courtesy of Meridian Magazine
I just finished my bi-annual viewing of "Pride and Prejudice". Dreamy. Enough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment