Jul 18, 2010

So thankful....



It's Sunday morning and Jared has left for his meetings. Things are quiet and the kids are reading or getting ready for church. I got on the computer to look up something that I had read on chocolateonmycranium . It's one of my favorite blogs. She had a thumbnail of this Minerva Tiechert painting on her site. I probably mentioned this before but I love this painting. It is called Christ in a Red Robe.



I am just profoundly thankful for all of the good things in my life. We went through a big change recently with Jared's change in career. He is now a small business owner. We are purchasing an insurance agency here in Montpelier. It was previously known as Hulme Insurance, now Sharp Insurance. He has always wanted to work for himself and to have his own business. He has an incredible work ethic. I am very happy for him. I am so thankful for prayer and faith and the knowledge that this life is just a brief but vital part of our eternity. I am thankful for covenants and the power that comes with those promises, made and kept. I am thankful for family, this big diverse group of people that agreed to go on this adventure with each other. Happy Sabbath!


1 comment:

Eyre family said...

Thank you Jana! We appreciate your example and your testimony. Having knowledge of eternity makes life so much better. Thanks for this post. You are amazing!
Matt and Dannielle