Sep 1, 2009

Really!?!

It's come to this huh? This is how liberty dies. Taken slowly, step by step, strangled in bureaucracy and always for our own good or to right an injustice. Who can argue with that? We are so busy feeding our addictions and pride that we don't even notice and in some cases even welcome the chance to hand someone else our self-determination.

So on a lighter, much happier note.... Isaac Potter doing a modified
cover of Jalan Crossland's Bosler. I saw Jalan sing this in Buffalo about 4 years ago. Huge Wyoming treat.

1 comment:

Jim and Becky said...

You are 100% right. One of the best ways to gain control is to make us all criminals. The regulations passed over the years have become so complicated and all inclusive that most of us probably break the law and don't even know it. Government shouldn't be trying to control all behavior. Joseph Smith had it right on when he said, "I don't govern them. I teach them correct principles and they govern themselves." That's about the best lesson on governance I've ever heard.

The video was great. We might have to move that one to our desktop so we can play it often.

Dad.