I just got done reading Cassie's wall on facebook and realized that, the last post of this blog sounded a lot like a 14 year old girl. Not that there's anything wrong with that... if you are a 14 year old girl. This 36 year old mom is a big Wild Things fan and I am looking forward to the movie.
I have been canning/freezing/dehydrating various items of produce for the last two weeks. I forget each year what hard work it is but the satisfaction at the end is all worth it. Jared is a big help and he can peel/boil/chop with the best of them. I think this year we may use every bottle that we have.
Today was Treven's first cross country meet. We had never been to one before and I fell in love with it. I was secretly pleased when he decided not to play football. I could write a whole page on the idolatry of sports in our culture but I won't.
Happy Labor Day- spend part of it reading about the healthcare bill. Organized labor loves it.
1 comment:
I don't think that my 14 year old uses the word hyperbole, actually I don't use that word. I love reading your posts and facebook things. I am always enlightened and frequently have to use my dictionary. Someday I will be as educated as you. I will have to start reading I guess. :) Sorry we missed seeing you this summer at the lake. My spontaneous planning is tough to keep up with. Justin doesn't have a job so we always are deciding the last min. We will do better I promise.
Post a Comment