My brothers married such amazing women! Creative, intelligent, spiritual ladies- each one of them. Thanksgiving was dreamy. It is as simple as that. We missed those Northern Wyoming kids but they were in our thoughts and in our hearts. My dad gave up triple time and my grandma made her "words cannot describe it-it's that good" apple pie. I saw a cousin that I had not seen for a long time, we made little keepsake books, had a good game of basketball, and watched a western. Nothing better.
A few things I'm thankful for...
babies and especially Emmie and especially when she is snuggled into that space between my chin and my shoulder
my husband and especially when he comes home from work and kisses the back of my neck while I am fixing dinner
the blessing of motherhood and being able to experience mortality with these 6 amazing spirits that Heavenly Father entrusted to us
candy cane Hershey Kisses
my testimony
aspen trees especially at night when a slight breeze is blowing through camp
running shoes
1 comment:
I am always humbled by the quality of women that our brothers married and feel uplifted when I am around them. I am so proud of our brothers for making such good choices. I sure wish we would have been there. I am hearing rave reviews about all of the food. I'm sure that the day was a wonderful glimpse of heaven. Julie
Post a Comment