Oct 27, 2008

Sundays

Yesterday was a flurry of a Sunday. Getting ready for Super Saturday, BYC and the youth fireside at our house. I am so grateful for the gospel and the opportunity to serve. With all of the turmoil in the world it is so nice to go to sacrament meeting and have a few moments of introspection and peace until Emmie and Lily start to fuss at the same time...

My sister-in-law Mary has great style and a really fun blog. I found Heather Bailey on her blog. I love-love her fabric and was so excited to find on a recent trip to Pocatello some of her line in Sierra's. I like Amy Butler too and some of her line is at Sierra's also.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You are so nice. I do love Heather Bailey also. She lives here in Mesa and I keep hoping that I will run into her somewhere. It's fun keeping up with your cute family via your blog. Gorgeous kids--love the photos!