I have never liked Halloween- ever. Even as a child I didn't like asking people for candy. I grit my teeth and try to make it fun but "it is not my favorite". I did make the "once you've turned 12- you are too old to trick-or-treat" rule, much to the chagrin of Treven. But I am standing firm.
This is my new favorite song. This is much better then the official video. One of my favorite childhood memories is of sitting on the floor and looking up at my dad playing us Johnny Cash songs on his guitar.
I found the song on Matt and Dannielle's blog. Cass and I listen to it over and over when we are doing dishes. Their new post is classic Wyoming. Coyotes and the rig! I love it!
1 comment:
I loved the links to the fabrics that was great. At Porter's here in Rexburg they carry both of those and I love them. Matt said that Heather Bailey is a cousin, is that the same one? I also love Cass's blog. I enjoy listening to her play list. That is my favorite Enya song. Cute, cute Cass.
Love- Dannielle
Post a Comment