It has been a good one... busy but good. We've been to the beach more than we ever have of all the summers we've been here- I don't think we went at all last year and it is only a 15 minute drive- sheesh... some highlights: baseball, camping, gardening, building the deck, cousins, and the lake! Here are some pictures of Emmie from the beginning of the summer until now. She has that Eyre tongue thing going on!
4 comments:
How deliciously soft! I can just feel her sweet little baby skin and smell her baby fresh scent (after the bath, not the sour milk scent:))
She's a beauty! And so much like her siblings! I hope she is a good baby for you. I still don't know how you manage. You're super cool.
Oh Jana, she's growing so fast! She's such a doll! Let's do some more walking.
It was so much fun to visit with you guys last week. I definately think we need to get together more often. I'm all for a reunion!
Have a great rest of your summer.
I meant to tell you that Justin said that we could take Ellie home with us anytime. He was very impressed at what a good girl she was. We had fun with you last weekend at Grandma's birthday. I hope Lily is all better. We missed her. Julie
Post a Comment