I've been waiting for the blessed news! Hurray! I'm so happy for you and Jared and your little family! I hope you are both healthy and happy! Little Emmie, how sweet...
Hey neighbors! We've been anxiously awaiting some pictures of your new arrival! She is so BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to all of you! We are so happy for your family! Got goosebumps looking at the pictures. How SWEET! There is just NOTHING quite like a newborn baby... and it just doesn't last near long enough:)
2 comments:
I've been waiting for the blessed news! Hurray! I'm so happy for you and Jared and your little family! I hope you are both healthy and happy! Little Emmie, how sweet...
xoxo
Hey neighbors! We've been anxiously awaiting some pictures of your new arrival! She is so BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to all of you! We are so happy for your family! Got goosebumps looking at the pictures. How SWEET! There is just NOTHING quite like a newborn baby... and it just doesn't last near long enough:)
Post a Comment