Apr 13, 2008

Spring is really here!



We have had two solid days of sunshine and above 40 degree weather and bare spots of soil in our yard! I am posting a picture of my tulips because it is a really big deal here at our house. (a bigger deal then it should be but it has been a very long winter) We'll probably get a few more good snow storms but it won't be an eternal winter as I may have believed a few times this year. Ellie is also learning to ride her bike!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I love that you took pictures of Jared running after Ellie! It looks like she is getting the hang of it. We had a beautiful weekend. Spring is in the air. Now that means yard work! (which is exciting when it's something that you enjoy!) It also means that that baby girl will be here soon!!

wild murdocks said...

I can't believe how much snow you still have! It is still a little chilly here at night too, but I shouldn't complain, we did plant our garden saturday!

Julie said...

I am so happy for you! Bare ground is a big deal. Love the Ellie and Jared picture. What a great step. I get so excited when my kids potty train, read and ride their bikes. I doubt I will be so excited when they learn to drive.