
It hasn't been a whole month since I posted last and so I feel I'm making progress. I've been spending a lot of blog time on a blog that we have for my siblings and spouses. It has been so fun to see what will be posted. I have some brothers with such crazy/morbid/dry senses of humors. My dad even posted yesterday which was so good to read. With all of us spread around WY, UT and ID it has been such a great way to stay in touch and share. Yeah technology!
We all (except Trev) got hit by a bought of viral gastroenteritis or stomach flu. It was miserable and a testament to exercise. Trev rides his bike 3+ miles everyday for his paper route and didn't even get sick to his stomach. We did keep him from school one day because Bridger kept him up most of the night making mad dashes to the bathroom. I am looking forward to running again after the baby is born- I miss it. After it went through us all we had a disinfection party which included a lot of Pinesol and laundry and we are all recovered.
I am down to a little over 4 weeks left of gestation. I'll post a picture of my hugeness this week if I get brave enough. We are closing in on a name- sort of. I really like Emma Belle. Jared likes Mary Elizabeth. Lily's suggestions are Pinnochio, Sparkle or Kissy Baby. I think I could go with Kissy Baby.....
Trev won the AJ Winter chess tournament this last week. Jared and I were too sick to go-- not to mention not wanting to spread that evil stuff around and so Cass went to support him and take pictures. The board was the prize for winning. He loves, loves, loves it... way to go Trev.
3 comments:
Good job Trevin! That board is the bomb!
One month to go! Hurray! I always had dreams of running my last month--running and jumping! And sleeping on my stomach...Mary and Emma are both very pretty, Sparkle is nice too--it goes well with your last name, so does Fresh.
I want to go running with you when you get back in shape. Give yourself a year before you eat my dust. That is said with all kinds of love because I am feeling especially strong right now. It would be fun to do a 5 or 10k with you.
I can't believe how fast time goes. She will be here before we know it. I like Emma Belle. Julie
Congrats to Treven!! He's winning all kinds of things. Elsie just saw Lilly's picture on the right of your blog. She asked who turned her white? She said look it's Lily White. I love both of your names. They are my kind of names. Glad that you are feeling better. I'll see you Saturday. I hope that you go the invite to my blog.
Post a Comment