I know it has been such a long time since I last posted. I am in the process of redoing our blog and we hope that you will visit us often. It is a good way to keep in touch, which I haven't done a good job of lately. I have been mostly hibernating and gestating. We are all well and anxious for our baby to get here. We are having a little girl. Just an update on what we've been doing....
Jared, Cass, Trev and Bridger have been doing a lot of skiing-- Ellie is working on her reading and Lily loves Sunbeams. Cass just got done with the play at school and is now on the Academic Bowl team. The honor society went on their trip to SLC and she had a great time. Treven won the Jeopardy tournament at school for the second year in a row. Jared and I were really happy that he chose to participate. I think he was feeling some pressure-- he didn't really know what to expect last year. He is on the 5th grade traveling basketball team and is looking forward to his favorite...baseball! Bridger is also looking forward to baseball. Next week is the pinewood derby and he is just about to get his Wolf badge. Jared is planning his summer adventures and keeping busy with church and community commitments. I am running kids around, getting bigger, dreaming of planting things and just finished a couple of baby blankets. I am really looking forward to May!
5 comments:
It's about time!!!
I love the pics. of the kids. They are so dang cute!
May will be here before you know it! Time is flying so fast. I can't imagine eternity!
Hey!
Your kids are so gorgeous! I can't believe how grown up they all look. It has been a while since I have seen most of them. We miss you guys a lot. It was so good to see you last Thursday. Come and visit at volleyball again. I miss seeing you there also. Maybe now we can keep in touch a little better! Its hard though! Well have a great day!
Yea! And new photo's too! What a lovely, lovely family you have. The children are all very beautiful and handsome. I'm glad your alive and doing well. I can't imagine being pregnant right now. I'm sure you have lots of good helpers though.
take care of yourself
Loved reading about your family. Hope you don't mind I got your blog address from Kwinnae. Congratulations on the new addition to your family? When is it due? We miss Bear Lake but not so much when we still see all the snow there. But we know that spring will eventually come.
Dannyel-
It was good to hear from you and Kwinnae. Our baby is due On May 24 but I can't imagine I'll go that long- I'm huge! We are really excited for her to get here. I hope that all is well in Blackfoot- you guys are probably having more spring there! Thanks for the checking in.
Jana
Post a Comment