Mar 27, 2008

Springtime



This is what springtime looks like here. The first shot is our backyard. We gauge the snow by the hydrant that you can see peeking up from the ground. The snow almost made it over the handle this year. The next shot is our driveway. We woke up to a snow/wind storm this morning. I am trying to be stoic and to remember that winter and pregnancies don't last forever!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

They don't last forever! Before we know it summer will be gone again. Like I told you before, take advantage of the slower days. Soon your baby will be here and growing fast like the others. Have you heard Trace Adkins new song, "You're gonna miss this"? it's on my blog if you want to listen.

wild murdocks said...

Oh my snow! I think it's great that's it's cooler for your last days of gestation, better that than hot. I just can't believe how much snow you still have! Holy snow!

Julie said...

Love your snow. What a combination to learn enduring to the end. You can do it!