faith, family, food, free enterprise and the frivolity of politics
I got some raised eyebrows with the previous choice of music- so here is our first video accompanied by U2.
Loved the video. How about some commentary so we know where you were at different times. It might be a liitle long, but what else have you got to do? Just kidding. You're a great family. We appreciate you all.Dad.
What a cute family! I especially love your new two-headed pet! xoxo
Where are the Sharp Family Thugs!?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Loved the video. How about some commentary so we know where you were at different times. It might be a liitle long, but what else have you got to do? Just kidding. You're a great family. We appreciate you all.
Dad.
What a cute family! I especially love your new two-headed pet!
xoxo
Where are the Sharp Family Thugs!?
Post a Comment